The Buying Process
Diane Turton, Realtors makes the buying process as easy as possible for you. The Diane Turton, Realtors sales associates have strong market and industry knowledge and access to the latest listings from our company, other agencies, and key business sources. Your sales associate will provide you with valuable information regarding the properties you are interested in and other relevant information that will help you make an informed buying decision.
As a full-time professional, your sales associate is committed to helping you find a property that meets your needs, at the price point you want, and in the timeframe you desire. Your sales associate will be available to assist you through every step of the buying process. When you work with Diane Turton, Realtors you will always receive high quality support and service.
Services You Will Receive
- We will help you identify the required characteristics of your new home/property.
- We will source real estate in accordance with your needs, specifications and affordability whether they are listed by Diane Turton, Realtors or another Realtor.
- We will provide you with information on communities, schools and any other area characteristics you require.
- We will take you to and show properties available for sale.
- We will assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property.
- We will prepare standard real estate purchase contract and assist you in making an offer on the home.
- We will negotiate price and terms on your behalf.
- We will monitor progress toward closing when your contract is accepted.
- We will provide you with a list of service providers (e.g., Title, Insurance, Attorneys, etc.).
- We will stay in constant contact with you and the listing agent to make sure that things are moving forward in a timely manner.
- We will attend the closing to ensure a smooth transition.