About Diane Turton
Diane attended Rider College in Lawrenceville, NJ where she majored in real estate and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Commerce. Diane became a licensed agent in 1966 and following remarkable success in this area. She received her broker's license in 1974. Built upon the solid foundations of a successful track record, Diane had the confidence and courage to open her first Diane Turton, Realtors® office in Bay Head, New Jersey in 1985.
Diane gained her CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation in 1989 and went on to receive her CRB (Certified Residential Broker and LTG (Leadership Training Graduate) designation in 1990.
Celebrating thirty-four years in business, Diane's firm is a full-service New Jersey real estate company with 17 regional sales offices throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties, plus a Corporate Headquarters in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. Diane Turton, Realtors is the premier commercial, residential and rental real estate company at the Jersey Shore and is number one in closed volume in most markets served.
Diane Turton, Realtors caters to all real estate sales and rental requirements in addition to providing in-house title, insurance, relocation and referral services. The company is staffed with nearly 425 sales associates including a full-time management team.
As a nationally recognized leader in her field, Diane is a sought-after board member, motivational speaker and media spokesperson. Diane has spoken at many major national and international conferences including the prestigious Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, LeadingRE and Luxury Portfolio conferences. Diane is also a keen advocate and participant in many local and national women and children’s charities including hosting educational seminars, presentations and mentoring workshops. Her association and support of community events is second to none.
The following highlights some of Diane's professional accomplishments:
Awards & Recognition Highlights
- “Most Innovative Marketing Technique” Luxury Real Estate Company, 2018
- ”Community Service Award” Monmouth Arts, 2018
- “Leading Woman Entrepreneur” Finalist, 2017
- “Woman of Influence” Tiffany & Company, 2015
- “Humanitarian Award” Algonquin Arts Theatre, 2015
- “Billionaires Club Award" Luxury Real Estate 2013
- "REALTOR ® Emeritus Status" National Association of REALTORS ® 2011
- "One of New Jersey’s Leading Women Entrepreneurs & Business Owners" NJ Monthly, 2011
- "Distinguished Alumni Award" Rider University, 2011
- "Extraordinary Philanthropist of 2009” Luxury Real Estate
- “Women Owned Business Award” Garden State Woman, 2009
- “Champions for Children Distinguished Service Award" The Community YMCA, 2009
- “40 People Who Make a Difference” Monmouth and Ocean Counties, 40˚47˚ Magazine, 2008
- “30 Most Successful Women Entrepreneurs” New Jersey Association Women Business Owners, 2008
- “Lifetime Achievement Award,” Luxury Real Estate 2007
- “Spinnaker Award,” Eastern Monmouth Chamber of Commerce, 2007
- “Women’s Leadership Award for Community Service” New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners, 2007
- “Community Commitment for the Heart” Volunteer Center of Monmouth County, 2007
- “Business Person of the Year” Greater Ocean Township Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- “Enterprising Women of the Year" Enterprising Women Magazine, 2006
- "Humanitarian of the Year" Jersey Shore Chapter, 2006
- "Businesswomen of the Year" Office Depot, 2005
- "Entrepreneur of the Year National Award", Ernst & Young, 2005
- "Distinguished Citizen of the Year" Jersey Shore Council, 2005
- "Clara Barton Humanitarian Award" American Red Cross, Jersey Coast Chapter, 2005
- "Lifetime Leadership Award" Point Pleasant Chamber of Commerce, 2005
- "Top 25 Women of Influence" NJ BIZ, 2004
- "ATHENA Award" Western Monmouth Chamber of Commerce, 2004
- "Humanitarian of the Year" Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties, 2004
- "Service, Leadership and Commitment to Real Estate" Women's Fund of New Jersey, 2003
Diane resides in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey with her husband and her co-founder of Diane Turton, Realtors, Bruce Turton. Her two sons, David and Jason also play a major role in the Diane Turton, Realtors business. They too reside in the Point Pleasant area with their respective families.