The Selling Process
Diane Turton, Realtors makes the listing/selling process as easy as possible for you. The Diane Turton, Realtors sales associate have strong market and industry knowledge and access to current as well as historic real estate information from our company, other agencies, and key business sources. Your sales associate will provide you with valuable information regarding comparable properties to your property and other relevant information that will help you price your home and make an informed selling decision.
As a full-time professional, your sales agent is committed to selling your property, at the price point you want, and in the timeframe you desire. Your sales associate will be available to assist you through every step of the selling process. When you work with Diane Turton, Realtors you will always receive high quality support and service.
Services You Will Receive
- We will help you determine the best selling price for your home.
- We will suggest what you can do to get your home in top selling condition.
- We will develop a strategy to market your home.
- We will enter your home in the Multiple Listing System and key websites.
- We will update you on our progress.
- We will advise you of changes in the market climate.
- We will present all offers to you promptly and assist in evaluating them.
- We will monitor progress toward closing when a contract is accepted.
- We will monitor the appraisal and buyers loan approval.
- We will immediately advise you of events that may threaten closing.
- We will coordinate and monitor the settlement process.