About Diane Turton
Diane attended Rider College in Lawrenceville, NJ where she majored in Real Estate and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Commerce. Diane became a licensed real estate agent in 1966 and received her broker's license in 1974. Built upon her strong real estate foundations and business success, Diane had the confidence and courage to open her first Diane Turton, Realtors office in Bay Head, New Jersey in 1985. Diane gained her CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation in 1989 and went on to receive her CRB (Certified Residential Broker and LTG (Leadership Training Graduate) designation in 1990.
Celebrating 32 years in business, Diane's company is a full-service New Jersey real estate company with 18 regional sales offices throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties, plus a Corporate Center in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. Diane Turton, Realtors is the premier commercial, residential and rental real estate company at the Jersey Shore and is number “1” in closed sales volume in most markets served.
Diane Turton, Realtors caters to all real estate sales and rental requirements in addition to providing relocation, referral, title and insurance services. The company is staffed with nearly 375 sales associates including a full-time management/support team.
As a nationally recognized leader in her field, Diane is a sought-after board member, motivational speaker and media spokesperson. Diane has spoken at many major national and international conferences, including the prestigious Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, LeadingRE and Luxury Portfolio conferences. Diane is also a keen advocate and participant in many local and national women and children’s charities, including hosting educational seminars, presentations and mentoring workshops. Her participation and support of community events is second to none.
The following highlights some of Diane's professional accomplishments; Ernst & Young's “National Entrepreneur® of the Year” award, Luxury Real Estate “Extraordinary Philanthropist” award, “One of New Jersey's Best 50 Women in Business” award, NJ BIZ Magazine; “Number 1 Woman-Owned business in New Jersey” award for three consecutive years by NJ BIZ Magazine; “Billionaires Club” award, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate and most recently selected to serve as a panelist , “Legends of Luxury Real Estate”, at the 2015 Luxury Real Estate Conference.
Diane resides in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey with her husband and co-founder of Diane Turton, Realtors, Bruce Turton. Her two sons, David and Jason also play a major role in the Diane Turton, Realtors business. They, too, reside in the Point Pleasant area with their respective families.
Awards & Recognition Highlights
- Woman of Influence Award, Tiffany & Company 2015
- Humanitarian Award, Algonquin Arts Theatre, 2015
- Billionaires Club Award, Who's Who In Luxury Real Estate 2013
- National Association of Realtors REALTOR ® Emeritus Status, 2011
- One of New Jersey’s Leading Women Entrepreneurs & Business Owners, Own It Ventures/NJ Monthly, 2011
- Distinguished Alumna Award, Rider University, 2011
- Extraordinary Philanthropist of 2009, Who's Who In Luxury Real Estate, 2009
- Women Owned Business Award, Garden State Woman, 2009
- Champions for Children Distinguished Service Award, The Community YMCA, 2009
- One of the “40 People Who Make a Difference” in Monmouth and Ocean Counties, 40˚47˚ Magazine, 2008
- One of the “30 Most Successful Women Entrepreneurs” in the Garden State, New Jersey Association Women Business Owners, 2008
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate, 2007
- Spinnaker Award, Eastern Monmouth Chamber of Commerce, 2007
- Women’s Leadership Award for Community Service, New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners, 2007
- Community Commitment for the Heart, Volunteer Center of Monmouth County, 2007
- Business Person of the Year Award, Greater Ocean Township Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- Enterprising Women of the Year Award, Enterprising Women Magazine, 2006
- Humanitarian of the Year Award, National Conference for Community and Justice (NCCJ-NJ), Jersey Shore Chapter, 2006
- Businesswomen of the Year, Office Depot, 2005
- Entrepreneur of the Year(R) National Award Nominee, Ernst & Young, 2005
- Distinguished Citizen of the Year, Boy Scouts of America, 2005
- Clara Barton Humanitarian Award, American Red Cross, Jersey Coast Chapter, 2005
- Lifetime Leadership Award, Point Pleasant Chamber of Commerce, 2005
- Top 25 Women of Influence Award, NJ BIZ, 2004
- ATHENA Award, Western Monmouth Chamber of Commerce, 2004
- Humanitarian of the Year Award, Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties, 2004
- Honored by the Women's Fund of New Jersey for Service, Leadership and Commitment to Real Estate, 2003